Shans Happy Wife

I'm so happy to find A place where I'm able to connect and tell others about"My Stuff".
Loving all things beautiful,decorating my home, visiting with those we love,& sometimes sharing small bits of our life.
In blog land I'm understood. Enjoy your time spent here.
Btw If you are a follower & I haven't returned the favor please shoot me a quick email I will rectify that asap!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Moving No More & Reorganizing Our Cottage W/Shaklee

Hello everyone I hope the last two weeks have been good to you. I've missed preparing my posts and feeling excited about doing so. My absence was due to a lil anger and frustration about a move that was then wasn't then was again.To make a long story short Shan and I are staying in our lil town.
 I will say before I go any further we are really happy about that now.I am also happy that Shan was even able to keep her job many were not as fortunate.
It played out sort of like this. We received a letter some two weeks ago after hanging on for the last six months in total limbo not knowing where exactly we would live. We even considered paying a deposit when finally given a  specific area. Anyway the letter basically said "sorry we told you that you must move but we now rescind that and you are safe" and to add insult to injury it was signed we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.Can you believe it?!
I will say that it is by grace that during the waiting period we learned to love it here and so many great things have happened so many great people have entered our lives."We" my friends after all this are settled, happy and ,we're a much more patient couple.
One of the other really great things that happened is we fell in love with our little cottage all over again. When I wasn't posting I was reorganizing and cleaning her from top to bottom thanks to LaToya.
During my absence I won the Shaklee giveaway over at The Scotts Crib! I used what came to 16 ounces of cleaning concentrate.
16 0z. when mixed
  I cleaned my refrigerator and cabinet drawers inside and out with Shaklee.Look how shiny they are.





Baking cabinet


Meds on top w/overflow jello& Pasta on bottom


Used laundry room space for pantry

Laundry space

Basket on dryer houses dry goods on Shaklee cleaned washer and dryer


Cleaning rags and dish towels

Doggie drawer


Shans liquor cabinet and overflow items
 I must say I love it cause now I am clean and organized thanks to Shaklee. So if you are looking for a Shaklee representative LaToya will be happy to help you out!
Thanks again LaToya It was a great giveaway and super fun getting my little cottage cleaned!I also shared this over @ iheart OrganizingThe Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking, and Mommy Head Adventures. Go over and take a look at some of the other ladies great projects and post!

20 comments:

Brandi said...

looks great! I love how organized you are!

MamaMonki said...

Glad you have fallen in love with your home all over again. Especially now that you are staying. It looks fantastic. Makes me want to go home and organize and clean mine!

Pink Lady said...

So glad you are well and posting again... Great job on the organizing and cleaning!

Loretta said...

You have been a busy bee, huh? Have missed you. I love how organized everything is...it says a lot about your love for your home. Have a great weekend!

ancient one said...

Everything looks so clean and organized. I need to get to work!

Latoya @ The Scott's Crib said...

Great job and I agree with everyone your crib is looking spic and span. Love to hear a good organizing story:)

michelle said...

I am so sorry for the all the moving stuff but glad that you have fallen in love with your cottage and are now able to settle in. :) I love Shaklee cleaning products and your home looks so organized! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and it is so good to see everything is going well now. :)
xoxo

Brandi said...

hey Comeca, i just saw this and thought of you! you should head over and link up!!

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-organizing-returns-basket-and-link.html

ttyl and enjoy your weekend!

Noelle said...

Don't you just love a clean and organized home!! It makes me giddy too!:))

Inspired by you said...

You make me feel like I really need to pull up my sleeves and get to work. It looks really great!

Healthy Branscoms said...

That looks great! :) I love Latoya from Scotts crib! :) She is on my Shaklee team! You should join our team!! We would love to have you!

Mark said...

That organizing is turning me on. I was going to switch over to a more "adult" channel but this is way better. I know, I'm such a freak.
Anyway, I may have missed something because I'm not sure why you would get a letter in the mail telling you that you would have to move. What am I missing?
m.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Oh how I love that stuff!!!
Your home is fabulous!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
XO

Diane Writes said...

Hello Comeca! I'm happy to see you back in the blogosphere. I miss your posts.

I love the way you organize your things. Or should I say I admire your patience and persistence in keeping things organized and systematized.

I agree that sometimes after all those problems and frustrations, there are still some things we gain. In your case you have new friends to treasure in your new home. Wishing you a great week ahead!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

It looks wonderful -- I really enjoyed this post :)

Jenny

Decorating with Cents said...

I'm so happy things worked out for you, wow, you are so organized...I wish I had your energy; everything looks fantastic!

Jamie said...

Wow! So organized. So glad that I found your blog. I would love for you to stop by and link up to More the Merrier Monday. It is open through Wednesday so you have plenty of time to link up. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Your kitchen is so organized! I need to get mine in better shape! I'm so glad things worked out and you're able to stay in your home.

Kelly@imperfect homemaking said...

Great Job! Thanks for Linking up to my Linky Party! :)

Mrs. Chic said...

I love that everything is so organized and love your fridge!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...