Shans Happy Wife

I'm so happy to find A place where I'm able to connect and tell others about"My Stuff".
Loving all things beautiful,decorating my home, visiting with those we love,& sometimes sharing small bits of our life.
In blog land I'm understood. Enjoy your time spent here.
Btw If you are a follower & I haven't returned the favor please shoot me a quick email I will rectify that asap!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our Visit To The Ranch

 Wanna to share the cutest visit ever with us?! We went here:
  
 We visited a mini horse farm where I promptly fell in love! Shan warned me on the way that we COULD NOT have one!( Insert me trying to explain why I needed one to live):( Sharing this over @ Finger Prints On The Fridges Feature Your Self Saturday!
 She held my favorite his name is ranger.

This is me holding Ranger he is so beautiful and the fur so soft.
Stop!!! I interrupt this cute post to deliver this message:
 Cute pink flip flops and pretty polka dot dresses do not belong in a field full of miniature horse babies and their poop, I'm just sayin'! :/lol ugh.
Ok Back to the regularly scheduled post.
 This one is female her name is Miss Personality and she certainly lived up to her name!She is beyond gorgeous! And she is the baby I wanted to take home.:( I'm still daydreaming about her for sure.

 This baby is only 7 days old!
 At this point I just knew my wish to take one home was coming into fruition,why you ask cause they practically had Shan eating out of their hands! (cheesy comment but so fitting lol)
 But alas it just wasn't happening all I could do was watch them walk away.:(
Thanks so much to Ms.Jeanne! Btw she assures me I can come out to visit when ever I'd like. Maybe you want one? Call her she'd be glad to have you love one of her tiny babies. Btw Be sure to stop by and link up @Let Them Eat Cakes Friday Blog Hop,maybe you'll meet meet someone new or find a really great blog to follow!

8 comments:

Diane Writes said...

How lovely! I haven't been to a ranch over the past years and I would really want to visit one to enjoy the scenery and have fun will all the friendly animals. Have a great weekend Comeca!

Brandi said...

Awe, they are so cute. Looks like you both had a nice time there.

middle child said...

How cool would that be to have a miniature horse. The babies are even cuter. Glad you had such a good time!

Lisa said...

Adorable! I want one :)

I have a slight obsession with mini horses and these are too cute!

Comeca Jones said...

I noooo is she too cute or what!

Comeca Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine @ Park House Love said...

Oh my gosh..I'm dying over the cuteness! I LOVE horses, and miniature ones are too adorable to handle. I want to put one in my pocket and carry it around with me haha.

Tracey said...

Those little guys will steal your heart! The barn where I board my horse Amira has a bunch of mini's and there is even one my barn owner lets me work with. His name is Sir Jarrett and I hook him up to a cart and go driving with him...so much fun. Plus he's just cute and sweet and fun to spoil with treats and make my full sized horse jealous!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...