Shans Happy Wife

I'm so happy to find A place where I'm able to connect and tell others about"My Stuff".
Loving all things beautiful,decorating my home, visiting with those we love,& sometimes sharing small bits of our life.
In blog land I'm understood. Enjoy your time spent here.
Btw If you are a follower & I haven't returned the favor please shoot me a quick email I will rectify that asap!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kitchen Organization @ The New Place

 Of course with every move comes the organization of our cabinet spaces well I am all done and have been for awhile but I have yet to share so here it is:Being shared at the following places Coastal Charms Nifty Thrifty Party ,Not Just A Housewifes Show Me What You Got Party,and A Bowl Full Of Lemons One Project@ A Time Party!

My full kitchen is of course galley style but just enough space for Shan and I. I love the color of the cabinets but secretly I still desire country white cabinets and clear glass knobs but thats a sore subject in our house so moving right along.
So first my under the counter storage has good space and everything fits neatly.




 Pots and pans stay neat and are stored next to the stove for easy reach.



 I keep some items to be reused here is example of that.  Butter tubs and salad containers are great for when guest come and want to take leftovers home, I mean we all have lost some of our best storage containers and Tupperware this way.:/ I figure I'm saving friendships. Lol Shared @ Ivy & Elephants Lemons to Lemonade Linkup, Faith Trust & Pixie Dust Fab Friday Link Party & Finding Fabulous Frugalicious Friday!

Seldom used medications and larger storage items are kept on the other side.
 I keep excess bar items her drink mixes, wine stoppers, glasses etc.


  Earlier I mentioned that I reuse some items here is yet another example of that.Under the kitchen sink trays from fruit and other things I've purchased get reused whenever possible and old cole slaw containers now hold SOS pads.
 The light blue box holds old soaps too small for baths, later I plan to make liquid hand pump soap with them.
Stainless polish and all purpose cleaner are kept here for easy access Other cleaners are kept in the laundry area.



 Upper cabinets :
 Glasses are kept nearer to the fridge and the baking cabinet is right next to the stove.
 Coffee/hot chocolate and tea cabinet near sink along with mugs.
 Storage containers mixing bowls and bakeware are kept together.


 My dinner dishes are kept on the bottom two shelves and the top shelf holds picnic dishes and appetizer plates.Breakfast dishes and bar essentials are kept near the dinner table here:
Lovin my vintage lamp 3.00


Notice my new found love of owls

Changin that light fixture soon. UGH


Hope it wasn't too long winded just wanted you to see that I have been getting things done. Btw my spice cabinet is a work in progress, it seems I haven't found a way to keep them as organized as I want which is so frustrating! Any tips or links anyone? If you want to see whats in my pantry click here.
Be sure to drop by How To Nest for Less Party With My Peeps linkup and Let Them Eat Cakes Friday Blog Hop!

17 comments:

Bella said...

I think I love to organize as much as I like to decorate. Although I have to admit my cabinets are probably the least organized area in my house. Love how you reuse & re-purpose boxes and containers! I try to do the same too. Especially for 'to-go' containers :)

nannykim said...

So nice and neat and clean! I always have trouble with my plastic ware/ area!! All those containers are always falling over. I also have a lot of pyrex type cookware and refrigerator storage thingies and it is hard to organize those as well!

Mark said...

Oh my God! You're totally showing off with your clean surfaces and organized cabinets. And just after I got done bitch about Fred and his appliance collection. You have a lot of nerve! You're lucky I like you!
m.

Diane Writes said...

So clean and organized Comeca! And I love the fact that much of your kitchen are made of wood.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Looks Great! I need some organization going on in my home these days.I have young teens and adults moving in and out.Next move out I said that's it your not coming back.

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Wow! Everything looks so clean and neat. You sure are motivating me to do something about my crammed cabinets. :-)

Pink Lady said...

Very nice and organized... I need to keep reading organizing posts... it's the only way to keep me inspired.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Congrats on your new place. You have everything so clean and organized. Just beautifully set up and looks so nice and sparkly. Okay lets see those chickens.

Sherry said...

You are totally organized! If you peeked in my cabinets you would totally freak out! I'm trying to get my armoire organized right now and it's a living nightmare. I applaud you!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Your organized cabinets look great!! Megan

Karena said...

You done so much great organizing...I know what my next project is!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Brandi said...

You are so clean and organized. I love all your cabinet space. I think my house needs a bar area like yours.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Your kitchen is so pretty! I'm super jealous of all your cabinet space and you've done a great job organizing them!

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh wow..your kitchen looks fabulous!! good for you! I bet that organized feeling is great!!

Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

Nicely organized! Like you, I also save containers for giving food to friends. Large glass jars (like those left over from salsa) are great for bringing homemade soup to friends who are new mothers--I always feel like it takes a little stress off of a new mom if they don't have any tupperware containers or pyrex to wash and return, so I always give food items in packages that can just be recycled after the food has been enjoyed :)

Shelly { @ Quiet Luxury } said...

The bar area looks SO nice. I love getting organized. I sleep so much better at night! LOL

Quiet Luxury


Nikki said...

I LOVE what you did with the SOS pads. Those flimsy cardboard boxes fall upon immediately upon opening. The rest of your kitchen looks great, too.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...