Shans Happy Wife

I'm so happy to find A place where I'm able to connect and tell others about"My Stuff".
Loving all things beautiful,decorating my home, visiting with those we love,& sometimes sharing small bits of our life.
In blog land I'm understood. Enjoy your time spent here.
Btw If you are a follower & I haven't returned the favor please shoot me a quick email I will rectify that asap!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Kickin My Heels up

 Hi Everyone Summer is closing out and I have been away trying to enjoy every minute of it! Saw a play and then dancing with friends. I have just been enjoying the end of summer.

 We love you Toni & Anitra!!! Spent some time with some fab friends!
Yep those would be eyes lol! Me and Toni!!
Yep Ya girl has been kickin her heels up!

9 comments:

Mark said...

Such happy photos. But I think Toni's boobs are staring at me. I'm a little nervous.
m.

nannykim said...

The end of summer is a mixed bag for me. I have learned to really enjoy summer even though it is very hot here in SC. Fall is one of my favorite seasons---but the departure of summer now holds mixed feelings for me. Looks like you have had nice times!

Anonymous said...

I love it .... love you too shan wife ....@mark they wont hurt you lol its really a lot of fun

Razmataz said...

You all look fabulous and full of fun and life. Love the boob tattoos..even if they scare Mark.

Robbie said...

lol about the boobs! Sounds like you had a really good time.

Redlands Jumping Castle Hire said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time... Life is too short not to enjoy!

Brandi said...

Glad you had a nice night out with friends.

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Looks like fun! I love dancing and i haven't been out dancing in forever. I have been relishing in the last few days of summer too! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...