Shans Happy Wife

I'm so happy to find A place where I'm able to connect and tell others about"My Stuff".
Loving all things beautiful,decorating my home, visiting with those we love,& sometimes sharing small bits of our life.
In blog land I'm understood. Enjoy your time spent here.
Btw If you are a follower & I haven't returned the favor please shoot me a quick email I will rectify that asap!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Recap From Summer.

 Hi Everyone ! Yes I have been absent a few months enjoying life and the summer with family and friends thought I would give you an update on a few highlights from our life.
We went on a cruise which was a much needed getaway for us and my first trip to the Bahamas! We took this trip with a group of Shans friends that I have come to know and love.


Of Course we had to take our cheesy tourist photos lol 


Shan and I @ Atlantis

We toured this deserted island where we had a wonderful lunch of fresh conch and spirited game of volleyball.





The Conquest was a great boat with lots of activities we had a blast!

Ok a month or so later we went to Destin Florida with my mothers family spent a lot of family time and did some extra bonding with my kids. (My oldest daughter wasn't able to make it :( but she was missed). We stayed in a condo with my mom and her hubby. It was like goin home again.:/.
  And of course we all got sunset photos.


 This was the view from our condo which was lovely.
Younger son waitin for shopping.

Older son wishin I wouldn't harass him with my camera

My youngest daughter before leaving.
So this was just a quick share hopin you guys will look at these photos and totally get why I haven't been blogging.
 I hope your summer was also filled with love, family and friends.
  This year the kids will be doing their own things for Christmas so Shan and I are preppin our house for winter nesting and a quiet Holiday together. I look forward to sharing our decor and a completion of  the:
It starts back in January so I hope you'll join us for a lil organization fun with Toni over @A Bowl Full Of Lemons. Have a Great weekend guys and be sure to check back on Monday for my chicken up date! Yes they are still alive lol and much loved.

11 comments:

nannykim said...

beautiful photos and it looks like nice family times too.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Nice for the update! It looked like a fabulous summer with family and friends, can't get any better than that right!

Your boys are very handsome and your lil Girl is precious!

I spend a lot of my time with my Family and wouldn't have it any other way.

Wishing You Happy Holidays Cheers & Blessings~Kim

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Great Photo of you and Shane in white as well.Kim xoxo

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oops Shan! Lol

the cape on the corner said...

looks like some wonderful times with friends and family. so glad you got to enjoy some vacations!

Traci said...

MeMe looks like a lot of fun! Very good looking family! Happy Holidays! Traci

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a wonderful summer shared with family & friends. Wishing you continuous joy throughout the holiday season!

Emily @ The Diligent One said...

What a great post to read on this frigid winter day!

Brandi said...

Hey friend! Just stopping by to say hello. I hope you and your family are well. Glad you had a great time while on vacation.

Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ said...

looks like you all had a blast!

Sherry said...

Wow, you were in my territory the Bahamas. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...